Montag, 28. Mai 2012

GLUTEN-FREE STRAWBERRY PANCAKES


Yeah!
This was my first try in "baking" something gluten free and i was so happy about the result. I only had 1 tsp of sugar, but with the chopped strawberries inside they became really sweet and delicious! Now I can only hope that any gluten-free baking experiment succeeds so well =)

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups gluten free flour
  • 1 - 2  tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1-2 cups soy milk
  • 1 tbsp melted butter
  • 1 tsp corn starch
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • some strawberrys, cut into little cubes
  • chopped hazelnuts for decorating
  1. Mix all ingredients, except the strawberrys in a food processor. If everything is mixed well add the chopped strawberrys to the dough.
  2. Heat a frying pan and sprinkle lightly with oil. Take a tablespoon to scoop the batter onto pan. Brown on both sides and serve hot with maple syrup, fresh strawberrys  and nuts.


3 Kommentare:

  1. You have the best timing! I've just started eating gluten-free today, now I have a recipe to try out. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey!!! then we are already two! i also started gluten-free eating a few weeks ago! So let me know if you find something yummie and interesting recipes =)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yay! I'm going to blog my recipes sometimes (I usually food blog every Tuesday), and I want to experiment a lot. :)

      Löschen